This is an inspirational line-up of expert speakers with actionable advice for every nonprofit professional or activist who wants to further their mission online in 2021.
Give yourself a valuable professional development experience you can apply directly to your organization’s upcoming campaigns.
The Digital Strategy Summit schedule includes:
- How to improve your email communications with Gabby Greenberg at Blue State.
- How to take advantage of trends in digital advertising from Ryanne Brown of Do Big Things.
- How to retain donors and re-active lost supporters from Eric Rardin of Care2.
- How to use data to mobilize communities with the Jon Ossoff For US Senate Campaign team.
- How to use digital movements to drive policy change with Alicia Cepeda Maule of The Innocence Project.
- How to design effective digital first content with Victor Nguyen-Long of Lockwood Strategy.
... And, there’s so much more to explore:
Text messaging. Integrated digital campaigns. Managing social communities. The use of online video! (That’s just a start.)
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn about all these topics together in one place.
We’re proud to offer you an exclusive Care2 registration code: care2-21
The Digital Strategy Summit 2021 is the best curated conference of the year. We’ll see you there!