The Care2 Impact Award honors outstanding achievements in the nonprofit sector. Members of the nonprofit community nominated their favorite charity initiatives, and the judges have narrowed it down to five prize-worthy campaigns.
Check out our amazing finalists:
- Act for Peace: Ration Challenge
- All Out: We Stand With Pride Uganda
- Bernie Sanders for President
- GREY2K USA: Ban Dog Racing in Arizona
- Safe Routes to School National Partnership: #MoveEquity
The campaign with the most votes will win the Impact Award and $1,000. The runners up will win the Innovator Award and $200 each.
Voting closes at midnight on Saturday, March 4. The award will be presented at the 2017 Nonprofit Technology Conference in Washington, DC.
Please take a moment to vote for one of our five finalists!