Network Solutions is hosting a star-studded, free video conference on new and affordable ways small business and nonprofits can benefit from the internet on Oct. 29. While we assume frogloop readers stay pretty up-to-date on online marketing, just a look at the brainpower that will be speaking at the conference might make registering worthwhile. Some of the notables include:
- Tim Ferriss, author of Four Hour Work Week
- Guy Kawasaki, co-founder of Alltop.com and Apple marketing legend
- Tony Hseih, CEO of Zappos
- Darren Rowse, author at ProBlogger
- Chris Brogan, VP of Strategy at CrossTech Media
- Steve Hall, publisher and author of AdRants
...the list really goes on and on. Attendees will be able to watch individual videos based on their content area preference or view the conference in its entirety. While the videos are streaming, viewers will be able to chat online with the Network Solutions team or participate in a live public chat, which is pretty nifty.
You can read all of the details, including which topics will be covered, here.
Thanks Marinel for sending this in!