There's a discussion we nonprofits need to have. As we hurtle toward the social web, the notions of "public" and "private" are being redefined, and it's not sitting well with everyone.
But our stakeholders entrust us with their information. It may be the most valuable thing they give us. Now that many of us have begun to barter privacy for convenience online, we need to talk about how we can best support and protect our clients, volunteers, donors, and ourselves. We hope to foster this discussion at our upcoming 3-part webinar series, "The Evolution of Privacy and the Social Web". NTEN is extending a 50% NTEN Member discount to Care2's Frogloop readers.
- Gain insight on the social media and privacy landscape and how it's impacting your nonprofit's work.
- Be able to assess privacy risks in your organization.
- Learn ways to protect the privacy of your constituents.
Series Sessions (All sessions will take place at 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern for 90 minutes.):
- June 24: What's at Stake: How to Identify Privacy Risk (Presented by the Chris Conley, ACLU of Northern California)
- June 29: Protecting Your Clients & Constituents (Presented by Jake Marcinko, Blackbaud)
- Date TBD: US, Our Organizations, and the Evolving Web (Presented by Kaliya Hamlin)
You'll receive recordings of every session, so you can review them all at your convenience.
Cost: $50 for NTEN Members, $100 for non-members
To claim your discount, just select "care2" in the "How did you hear?" menu. The page will refresh to show your special rate.