Hey frogloop readers: Next week is one of the Care2 Team's favorite fundraising conferences: the DMA Nonprofit Federation's Washington Nonprofit Conference, and we hope to see many of you there! If you're not sure whether to attend, here are some great reasons to do so, from the DMA's Toni Cumberbatch:
Need fresh, innovative ideas to optimize your fundraising strategies? Then, make your way to the 2013 Washington Nonprofit Conference. Here are just a few of the benefits of attending:
- You’ll strengthen (and broaden) your knowledge of direct response fundraising. With 25 sessions to choose from, led by experts in nonprofit and commercial marketing, you’ll take away immediately actionable learnings.
- You’ll become more proficient in best practices in state-of–the-art fundraising. The fundraising gurus from HRC, Operation Smile, ASPCA, NAACP, St. Jude, and many others will share their knowledge.
- You’ll make valuable connections. From power networking events to a reception focused on critical legislative and regulatory issues affecting nonprofits … from the vendor hall to the mentoring opportunities … from the awards lunch to a small dinner, you’ll meet accomplished fundraisers with unique skills and experiences to share—a collaborative network you can tap long after the conference.
- You’ll help your company stay current. Many of the sessions will focus on interactive fundraising from small nonprofits, as well as large national nonprofits — and from the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
- You can share what you learn after the conference. Combining your own notes and ideas with the session handouts provided by DMANF, you’ll have plenty of inspiration and information to share with your team when you return.
- The conference will help you earn your CFRE. Full participation in the conference is applicable for 7 continuing education points.
- The conference costs may be tax deductible. This conference is a continuing education expense taken to maintain and improve your professional skills, so the registration fees, travel, meals and lodging may be tax deductible.
So what are you waiting for? Register now for this insightful and engaging event. It’s a can’t miss!